1/31/2006

Congrats-it's a baby Blog!

Testing, Testing, one, two three....

Ok family, friends, fellow FCC folk and the rest of the world...we decided to start a blog to tell the world about this wonderful, crazy and sometimes exausting adventure that we embarking on...our journey to adopt our daughter from China!

Somedays I hope to make you laugh, somedays I hope to enlighten you, and sometimes I am sure I will just vent about the frustrations of this process. I'm sure I'll write about non-adoption silliness too, although the adoption seems to be consuming my life, and that is a good thing!

Stay tuned!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for keeping me updated on this wonderful journey. Best of Luck. Saquile

Anonymous said...

We are so happy for you and David. You have often been in our thoughts. Hope to see you soon.

Danielle

Anonymous said...

hy guys i really enjoyed what u did and wish u the best on your journey to your new life u and davis will be great parents you both are great person we love you

patty

Anonymous said...

Wow - this is amazing! Thanks for sharing with everyone...God Bless you both! After this, come down and visit when your baby is ready for her first trip to Key West! Love, Jamie and Ted