5/23/2006

Oops, they did it again

The CCAA just announced they will be referring babies with folks whose LID is from 06/06/05 through 06/15/05. Once again, they got through just a week of LID's for one month's worth of referrals. Like I said a few post's ago, that has been the trend since the beginning of this year. One exception-back in March, the CCAA did a real bang up job and referred a half day of LID for a whole month. I have heard several adoptive 'rents to be call China adoption "the new infertility". How fitting! Well, with this new "infertility"there is no more Clomid, but I did enjoy taking time off from work to go read the newest People and InStyle magazines. Plus, I miss drinking free Cappacinos in the fancy shmancy IVF office.

On another note- Tomorrow will be our one month LID anniversary-1 down, 35 to go? Gee, for some reason, I don't feel a big need for celebration? Arghhhhh.........

BTW-I am so sorry my posts lately have been downers, the situation for us IA(intl' adoptee) folks just gets gloomier and doomier with no apparent light at the end of any tunnel. I'll post some more quilt squares soon. Speaking of, it's amazing how a little peice of fabric can get me so excited. It's like I need my fix or something. I rush to the mailbox at noon everyday to see if I received any. I ask every time I see a friend if they "got any stuff for me". Hey bud, ya' got any squares? Can you hook a sister up? As I write this, I'm jonesing - bad. 12 down, 88 to go. About how many months I have to go too!


No comments: