Ok, probably a little too much about me, but I am not too big on secrets....
1. I DETEST ricotta cheese , the texture of it makes me gag. Yes, I will refuse lasagna easily. My Italian grandparents would be ashamed.
2. I once broke my ankle and foot in three places-on a stationary bike. I was like 11 and clearly retarded.
3. I am petrified of escalators and will go out of my way to find stairs or an elevator to get to any lower level. Dude-my aunt fell down one when I was 3 and I fell on top of her-now you know why. Doesn't explain the fear of ricotta though.....
4. In college I got stood up by Steve Guttenburg. I also got my fake ID taken from me that same night for having a coca cola(yup-straight) in my hand. Yeah-that was a college low-point evening. It's a good story-I'll have to share it with you-over a coca-cola(I'm "legal" now).
5. My dad dated my step-grandmother before dating my mom. My brother is a year younger than my mom. I have a neice who is 10 years older than me. No, I did not grow up in West Virginia, why do you ask?
6. I can never chew gum for more than 30 seconds. I will spit the gum out and then grab another and repeat. I wonder after an hour where that damn new pack of gum went.
7/18/2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
K, I'm totally confused by number 5! Perhaps you can draw me a family tree to illustrate how that happened.
Post a Comment