7/03/2006

Go shorty, it's your birf-day

Well, this week I celebrate the big 3-3. I thought by the time I was 35 I'd have a couple of rugrats running around, but I have made peace with the fact that our house is disturbingly quiet(especially with Q's passing, sniff sniff). I am appreciating my time sans little ones right now. As a birthday gift, our friends took us down to Las Olas in Fort Lauderdale and got us a room and took us to dinner. We had a fabulous time. We even got a few mimosa hours in on Sunday at the Riverfront park before a tropical system moved through. Thanks to all who braved the weather. For those who didn't get to come, I hope to see you on Friday. I am celebrating the whole week long(I am still 32 until 4:30 am on Thursday).

On a disturbing note, I just found out that I share the same birthday as George Dub-ya. Ew. I seriously can't believe in the who astrology phenomenon now-there is no way in hell I share any characterisitics with-well-I'll be nice and just call him Mr. President. Sly Stallon aslo shares my day as well as the twins from that terrible 80's show "Sister, Sister". Can't I have anyone remotely cool share July 6th-say I don't know, George Clooney, Janis Joplin, Bono, even Bill Clinton?

Hopefully next year a miracle will happen and Amelie will celebrate my 34th with me! Now that would be an amazing b-day gift!

3 comments:

Ana said...

Happy birthday, K! You're still a baby!!!! ;-)

Anonymous said...

You will be happy to know not only does "he who should not be name" share this day but another noted republican Nancy Reagan. But there is more, the Dalai Lama,50 Cent and Frida Kahlo.

Kristen and David said...

Isn't 50 cent the dude who sings "It's your birf-day"? I am so clueless!

I like Nancy Reagan and Frida Kahlo!