8/07/2006
mean hubby!
So, there is now another pregnant girl in my building...that makes 7. Her name is Missy and she is brown. She would give me her baby, but David said no. Now before you read that sentece twelve times...Missy is a chocolate lab and the daddy is a yellow lab. Her human parents will give us one for free! But no....David is a big meanie, he doesn't like the shedding. I have to do some serious whining over the next few weeks! Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
David don't be gay! Get the pup.
Good luck, K! Do you have any good, juicy blackmail material on D??? Hee, hee.
David, David, David......Let ehr have the puppy. I will puppysit whenever you need me to.
Oops...I mean h e r .
I told him I'd let it go...but Santa has to bring me a goldendoodle for Christmas. They don't shed so we'll both be happier with that. Of course, it's not free, but you can't put a price on (puppy) love....
David,
A man has to stand by his decisions regardless of the presuures and "gay" comments.
Ron
Give her a red card....She is way past the yellow.
Ron again
If you won't take the free puppy, can I have it? :)
-Ronnie
Post a Comment