10/24/2006
Today's episode is brought to you by the number 6
Today marks the 6th month anniversary of our Log In Date. When we started in Oct of last year with our paperwork, the referral date was 7 months after the LID. Ha, ha, ha. How times have changed. It's frustrating to think if we would have started our paperwork just 6 months earlier, we would be on our way. Now, we have to wait another 18-24 months. Trying to find the silver lining in this. We have decided to forgo all nursery decorating for at least another year. The closet in her room is still shut tight, I can't look at her clothes. I know several people in my April LID group that are done with their nursery's. I just can't imagine having it sit empty for what seems like an eternity, but I guess everyone deals with this in a different way. Here's to hoping and praying things speed up before I am too old to be a new mom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
K & D:
I know how hard the wait is but it will be all worth it at the end. Look at me. I am living proof.
Ron using Ana's ID
Post a Comment