12/27/2006
Mom, I'm hugry!
Last night, I had the strangest dream (now I am humming that song with the same verse) about Amelie. She was home with us for a few weeks, except it was in my childhood home in the Keys, and she kept biting my arm. I looked at the clock and it was 1 pm. I asked D if he fed her at all that day and he said no, hadn't changed her either. I replied "oh, that's why she is biting my arm, I haven't fed her either". Oh boy. The funny thing is, this happened yesterday in real life, except it was the cat who was biting my fingers. We put him on a diet and are trying now to feed him once a day. Weird how your subconscious works and mushes all of your thoughts and actions for the day together and really messes with your head!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
K, maybe I need to put the Ron-man on this diet. Hee hee!
Post a Comment