I went to the grocery store tonight and saw a little old man bumbling towards me down the isle with nothing in his big ol shopping cart except a roll of paper towels and a baked potato. "Excuse me, miss, may I ask you a question" he asked. "Sure", I replied. "How do you make a baked potato". Anyone under the age of 140 I may have been inclined to give a snarky anwer to, but he reminded me of my dad, and how he would have been had he been on his own (I lost him at age 84 a few years ago). It was really cute, but I wonder if he really didn't know, or if he wanted to chat up a younger "broad", he looked kinda onrey like Archie Bunker or Benny Hill.
Yup, sadly this is the best post I can get out right now with NO adoption news. Sorry gang, at least I am not boring you with another Marvin cartoon....
1/21/2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment