
Hi, my name is Kristen, and I am an RQ addict. HI KRISTEN!
The Rumor Queen is on hiatus right now, apparently she is on a business trip, but I have a sneaky suspicion that is in China getting dd #2. No one knows who she is and she wants to keep it that way. I have seen pictures of people in China with their babies wearing "My mom is not the Rumor Queen" shirts and bibs. For the next few weeks, she will have no posts. She is pretty much mine and every other waiting parent's source of information and rumors. Not only is she "out to lunch" for a while, but the CCAA will probably skip referrals this month because of Chinese New Year. We are also in the review month right now-meaning some worker over there is analyzing every inch of our lives, making sure we are fit to parent. When RQ is around, there are usually rumors around that speak of when and what month is getting out of the review toom.
No rumors, No referrals, No review room info.....how is an anxious waiting parent supossed to deal? Breathe, breathe!
I am feeling a little stressed, like the Yo Quiero dog in the picture.
3 comments:
February 1, 2007 - Today, we received referrals from the CCAA for families that were logged in Oct. 13, 2005.
January 5, 2007 - The CCAA has issued referrals for families with L.I.D.'s up to 9/27/05.
Um, whoever left this, thank you for the information, but I meant I am in need of NEW rumors, ya know for stuff that is supossed to happen next! If you could tell me what may happen in March, that would be great!
The next round has a best case of 10/26/05 being included.
Post a Comment