
Ten months today. Ten loooong months since our log in date. Whoever said time will go by fast is a big fat liar. Well, at least we finally hit the double digits. It's been painfully slow. Which brings us to the letter F. Use your imagination. I am blaming my crankiness on the cough medicine. That and I am going a little stir crazy having not left the house for the last 5 days.
Hoping to go see Kool in the Gang tonight with the rest of our little FCC group, going to take a nap and see how I feel when I wake up. We are both still fighting this "thing" in our system. It must be a mighty contagious thing, I bet 3 out of 4 people I know have it or had it within the last two weeks. And it knocks everyone off their A's for at least two weeks.
Night night.
No comments:
Post a Comment