3/21/2007
Dunce Award
So, here's a good one to make you laugh. Today I went to go get spray tanned and as a part of the process, they make you wear a shower cap. The girl put the fan on me and left the room. I got dressed after a few minutes and went to the front desk to check out. The people behind the counter said good bye and have a nice day. A few minutes later I was driving down the road singing to Lucinda Williams with the car window down. I looked in the mirror to see my new tan and Voila----still had the stupid shower cap on. Nice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
uh-oh! Now that you're spray tanned you must look like one of those furners! How un-cute!
I have always wanted to do that. Maybe this summer.
Too funny about the shower cap!
Post a Comment