People have compared the RQ rumors to the Charlie Brown-Lucy kicking the football cartoon. Every month there seems to be bad rumors, followed by good, followed by actual bad news regarding the amount of referral days. Referrals come out generally the first week of the month and are preceded by rumors the few days or weeks leading up to them. Yesterday a nasty rumor came from an agency that only TWO TEENY days are expected next week. Today the rumor is up to TEN DAYS which would be amazing. The more they do, the closer I get to an 08' referral!
In the meantime, D and I are keeping extremely busy! My calendar is booked up until the third week of August with baby showers, birthday parties, wedding showers, bachelorette parties and a trip to Orlando-Universal. And during the week we have ballroom lessons, adoption meetings and dog obedience. I highly recommend to anyone adoption from China to keep yourself so busy that you can't remember which day is which!
Ok, I am still a bloggy novice, can't for the life of me figure out why the font is twice as big at the end compared to the start of this post!
6/29/2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment