7/27/2007

The start of my 6th trimester








We just passed the 15th month mark of waiting for sweet Amelie. I am really hoping against all hope that we are passed the halfway mark. I think I'll explode if we are not. The last few months they have referred out from 5-7 days of LID's at a time. What does that mean? There are 161 LID's before us. 7 into 161 equals 23. Twenty three more months ahead of us at this pace. Putting us at a June 2009 referral. Everyone, please pray for a speed up for us!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there. Amelie will come sooner than 2009. Keep the faith.

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

I hate to say keep the faith too... but keep the faith... as much as I hate to say this too as I wish we were nearer the end then the beginning of the half way mark for that matter... don't look at all the referrals coming out etc just hang in there and our turn will come... love ya... Fliss