7/18/2007

This was how my day started


As usual, my morning started out with two dogs and one cat jumping on the bed to say good morning-at the same time. However, this morning, I noticed in an instant that there were small gasoline smelling paw prints on my pillow. My dumb cat Higgins got into the oil pan in the garage that my husband used to change his oil in his car. Higgins usually goes right through the cat door to use the litter box and then comes right back in. Early this morning he had the bright idea to use his pad paws as a stamp and ink pad. Needless to say, there were black oil paw prints all the way up the stairs and into my bed. So, fatboy Higgies got the first bath of his 7 year life. I needed a new bed set anyhow. Hello Bed Bath and Beyond!

Did I mention that Annie ate a half a pan of brownies yesterday and a few yards of dental floss? Of course I didn't know about the floss until it, um, came out the end it did not go into.......

3 comments:

Carol said...

ha ha very funny, thanks for the comment to my blog.....

Kathryn said...

Hi Kristen, Just checked out your blog. Cute kitty. We have 2 cats and a dog and maybe getting a puppy soon. (I need to come to my senses but I think we are getting another dog)Our LID is so close to yours. 4/25/06.
Kathryn in Staten Island

Anonymous said...

Very funny but glad Higgins is ok.