
Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line four, and write what it says. From "Falling Leaves", a book I borrowed from FCC mom Lee about a girl growing up in
"Shanghai shining imported motor cars were speeding down….."
Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you touch?
Annie, my crazy Goldendoodle (I am writing this while laying in bed on the laptop)
What is the last thing you watched on TV?
What Not to Wear at noon while taking a lunch break (working from home has it’s perks!)
With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
The rain pouring down outside. We are under some tropical system-could become a tropical depression soon
When did you last step outside?
About a half hour ago I decided to take the dogs out to pee in the pouring down rain. Of course a minute after I came inside, it stopped. Now I have two wet dogs, one of which is snuggling next to me on my freshly washed sheets. Oh well.
What were you doing?
See above.
Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
Another FCC mom’s blog. Gave me inspiration to do this questionnaire. These are good when there are no adoption rumors floating about.
Did you dream last night?
Yes, actually it was around 7 this morning, I dreamed that I went to the grocery store and when I came out I saw that I left the dogs in a hot car. They were alive, just hot, all their hair fell off and they were almost dead. Geez, what a way to start my day with a terrible dream like that. What was that about? I have wicked nightmare's at least twice a week. Last week I had a dream an alligator climbed in the window of my car and ate Annie. What is with my nightmares about my car and my dogs?
When did you last laugh?
In my salsa class tonight.
What is on the walls of the room you are in?
A cross and three abstract taupe and aqua-ish colored pictures that I am not crazy about but match my new duvet. .
Seen anything weird lately?
A bit about OJ Simpson on the news. I turned off the tv because the scumbag doesn’t deserve any media attention
What is the last film you saw?
Knocked up. Twice. Oh, saw Anchor Man on tv Sunday after/during the Emmy’s. I always think I don’t watch that much tv, guess I do.
If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
Buy a time machine that would catapult me into the future to Gotcha Day! Seriously-Move to a bigger house. Pay off our debt. Give lots of money to Operation Smile and Half the Sky. Help family. Buy two new cars. Go on vacation to the
Tell me something about you that I don’t know?
I hate ricotta cheese. It’s late and I can’t think of anything more creative. That will have to do.
If you could change one thing about the world, what would you do?
Have the ability to impeach Bush.
Comment to President Bush.
Can you take an early retirement idiot?
Would you ever consider living abroad?
Maybe. If the opportunity arose. Ireland perhaps?
What do you want to say to God when you get to heaven?
Thanks for letting me in! Can I meet Sinatra now?
BTW....was fooling around with a picture I took of Fergiegirl today....rather Warhol-ish isn't it?
No comments:
Post a Comment