No, really.....and I can't analyze it one bit.
My dream starts off with me living with a few college roommates. David is no where to be found in this dream. We are at a pool party and I get the referral call. I ask the voice on the other end where I go now and she says "You have to come to the ladies shoe department at Sears to get your information". So, I rush to this old three story mall and run through the entire mall, sweating, to get to Sears (why didn't I just park at Sears, who knows). Once I get to the entrance I look up and see it doesn't say Sears but ChinaWorld. I run to the shoe department and this little old Chinese lady screams at me to "Calm Dow, Calm Dow"! She instructs me to get in line behind a group of 10 guys getting their law degree from Florida A & M University. I have to wait until they get their degrees, then I will be handed my referral. I am clearly flirting with one that looks like Taye Diggs. So, the guys get their degrees and then I get handed a crumpled up piece of paper with a picture of a 9 year old girl on it. Her name is Xiou Zaw and her DOB is 04/10/81. I start crying to the lady "But, she's 9 (note the DOB, she's really 26), I asked for a baby! " And then she takes the picture, rips it up and says "No baby for you", then I woke up.
10/31/2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh my, strange dream! It probably has so many hidden meanings and interpretations or you ate something bad before you went to bed! Time for a margarita!!
Kathryn:)
Definitely weird, girl!
Oh dear... I think that secretly you wanted a shoe shopping spree at Sears and didn't want David to know a thing about it...
Post a Comment