It won't be this way forever......just another way to kill time while waiting for the Empress. Yes, I should be at the gym or reading a thought provoking book but, nah......
1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car) Bounce Cruiser
2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (favorite ice cream flavor, favorite cookie)Mint Chocolate Chip Chocolate Chip
3. YOUR “FLY GIRLl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first 3 letters of last name) K-Del
4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal) Periwinkle Lemur
5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born) Marie Baltimore
6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first)Del-Kr
7. SUPERHERO NAME: (”The” + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink)The Pink Cuba Libre
8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers) George Henrico
9. STRIPPER NAME: ( the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy) Lovely Lindor
10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names ) Ann Wilson (OMG-I am a member of the band Heart!)
11. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter) Rose Richmond
12. SPY NAME: (your favorite season/holiday, flower). Spring Calla Lily
13. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now + “ie” or “y”)Pomogrante Nightie
14. HIPPY NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree) Slim Fast Cypress (sounds more like my gangsta name)
15. YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: (”The” + Your fave hobby/craft, fave weather + “Tour”)The Salsa 70 and Sunny Tour
11/17/2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi Kristen, I did my fingerprints today, no one even noticed the date and that I went past the 87 days. I was all ready to give an academy award performance that I didn't realize I missed the date, but it wasn't necessary.
Have a wonderful Happy Thanksgiving!!
Kathryn
Hope all has been well with you... I have been super busy of late... thinking of you - hope all is well... take care...
Post a Comment