
Ok, so...after 5 hours of dancing on my feet today,
my feet are not working, and my brain isn't much
better. But, I came home to find that the
fabulous Rumor Queen finished her monthly
predictions. For the last year or more, the CCAA
hasn't even come close to what they used to do.
We only now look at the far left columns. For all intents and purposes, I really only look at the Spring 08 Column because this is pretty much
worse case scenario. And after being Charlie Brown having the football pulled away far too many
times over the last 3 years I am learning my lesson. Expect the worst, be happy as hell if anything goes better than that...right? So it looks like January now? Many of my April gal pals aren't thrilled about that, but I will take it....
1 comment:
In the whole big scheme of things, we can wait until January!
It seems like a walk in the park now after this long wait! :o)
Post a Comment