6/08/2010

The SWI in Fuzhou City-Jiangxi Province


We are so very blessed that our little angel is in a Half the Sky supported orphanage. Children in these orphanages have higher caregiver to children ration, more stimulation for the children, ac/heat, more toys for development, ect. We are so blessed that our little girl is being taken good care of. I can sleep a little better at night knowing she is in good hands.

www.halfthesky.org

4 comments:

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Oh I sponsor a child each month through 'Half The Sky'... I think they do an awesome job... I think that I am up to sponsoring our 5th child... the others were adopted out... that is when I love it :)

Dana said...

Your daughter is adorable! I also have a Fu girl. They are awesome and have a very active yahoo group. Come join us. Also the majority of babies are in foster care. We didn't find out our daughter was in foster care until we got to China though. Congratulations on the beginning of the best part!!
KYMama from RQ

Anonymous said...

She is a cutie. Finally can say congratulations. - Lynne

Debbie said...

Congratulations on your Baby...she is georgous! I found your website on RQ site. I too have a little one from Fuzhou SWI. The children are well taken care of. Mine was in a foster home. She came to me with tags on her new clothes! Enjoy your trip to China and your little one.