6/16/2010

Thoughtful friends


Today I had two wonderful surprises. The first was from my friend Heather who works in a winery in Michigan. She sent me two bottles of wine (one for now, one for 2015) and a note "from Amelie". It made me a little teary it was so sweet!

I also got a card in the mail from a friend's parents who I had never met. They sent me the most beautiful message in the card.

3 comments:

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

I guess I would have gotten teary eyed too...

Kristy said...

Im sorry it took me so long to get here, you little one is a beauty!!! Congratulations!!! We leave on June 30th!! And our Gotcha day is July 5th!!! Our Franceska is from Jiangxi province too!!!

Love and blessings, Kristy

Dawn said...

Congratulations! your daughter is adorable. I can't wait to follow your journey to get her.

Dawn