
Ok, breathe, breathe, breathe......I know I have been bad about posting but there hasn't been much interesting going on with the wait until now. The CCAA is matching right now. Matching our child to our file. And then in a few short days...I hope...they will wrap up all the files for this batch and send them on a FedEx plane to the adoption agencies all over the world. And then we will get "the call". Let's just say my production level at work ain't all that great. I can't do anything but think about my kid!
This picture is of the matching room over in China. All the colored files are for a different agency. I wonder what color CCAI is? Ah...who cares....I want to see what is in the file!
1 comment:
It is so exciting to know that it is finally your turn!!!! I am thrilled for you!
Post a Comment