7/19/2010

Leaving in two and a half days!

This will likely be the last time that I update the blog before we leave. A big thanks to Theresa who promised to keep my blog updated while we are gone. Since blogspot is blocked in China, I will be emailing her pics and she will post them for me. Thanks in advance sister!

6 comments:

KJS said...

I am so excited that you are almost on your way to finally meet Amelie!

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

I still can't believe you are going to be leaving soon... it is an amazing feeling isn't it, knowing in days you will be finally meeting Amelie for the first time... hugs and have a ton of adventures...

Julie said...

Best wishes for the trip of a lifetime! I can't wait to follow along...

Kim and John said...

I got chills reading your e-mail that you're on your way to Amelie! We look forward to following you as your family becomes three. Kim, John and Skylar

Jamie said...

I can't stop thinking about you as you begin your journey to Amelie! Our prayers continue - please call when you get to DC. 202-870-7625
Love Jamie, Ted and Madeleine

Heather said...

so looking forward to your updates!!!