8/22/2010

Week 3















Amelie seems to be doing well and adjusting nicely. She is still sleeping well and eats like a piggy, David calls her his little hippo. We have been getting out quite a bit and so far she doesn't seem to be overstimulated. Man, I can't imagine life without her.

5 comments:

Ana said...

Kisses for Amelie from the 3Ds

Tiffany Profsky said...

Funny, Quinn is a little piggy too!

glad all is well.

Quinn is growing like a weed on steroids. She is so tall (95th percentile for height) her 12 mo jammies are almost too small for her. She can easily wear 12 mo clothes. I thought chinese were supposed to be small ;)

so, when are ya coming to utah? After the rotten plane ride from china we are not going anywhere involving a plane... so everyone has to come here to visit!

Sammy Pajammy said...

Wow you guys are doing fabulous for week 3!! Hugs, W,E and S

Stacey Broggy said...

She looks so happy!!!!

Tiffany Profsky said...

I want more pics!