Ok, just was listening to Extra while preparing a delicious blackberry, kiwi and goat cheese spinach salad when I overheard what made me want to puke into my homemade raspberry vinagrette salad dressing. Yup, Britney white trash Spears is prego AGAIN. Jeez, her and her a-mullet -would-be-so-fitting husband will have 6 kids by the time we get our referral. And this is his 4th. HIS 4TH! Are you kidding me! I know, I shouldn't get all worked up or even care a smiggin about these people, but it's just making this universe seem so warped. Ah, at least J-Lo is getting so old she may have to have in vitro. I know it's mean, but I'd love one of those "most beautiful people" to be on Clomid, just to make me feel an ennsy bit better.
Next post will be all sunshine-ish. I promise. I'm losing my readers, I know : )
4/27/2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment