I told you the next post would be more sunshine-ish and here you go. We just an e-mail stating we are logged in as of 04/24/06-that's LID 04/24/06 to us IA er's (International Adoption). This is huge! We are celebrating by going to Naples for the weekend. Woo-hoo! I won't speculate now as to when we will travel because I don't want to jinx us. But, at least our file is now in the CCAA review room. Off to do my happy dance.
Oh, another cool thing that happened today(ok, I thought it was cool but I am a dork)-I received a personalized letter from congressman Clay Shaw(not from his office staff, but actually from him) saying thank you for using his office to expedite our paperwork in the INS(remember that disaster) and that he hopes our little girl is home this time next year (she won't be, but it was a sweet thought). I am definatly keeping this letter. Next election-vote for him, he was the ONLY office to get back to me and I contacted a boatload of senators and congressman.
Well kids, off to go pack! Have a splendid weekend!
4/28/2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment