4/18/2006

Special Needs Rumor alert

Ok, I should not be allowed to go on rumor queen's blog. The newest rumor is that the CCAA is making great attempts to shut down the NSN (non special needs) program for International Adoption, which is why they have slowed down to only a few LID days for each batch of referrals. I hate to be selfish, I really do, but I can't imagine having a SN child as our first. Our insurance is meager at best because we are self employed and live in Florida which has the worst health insurance ever. Another rumor, which is good for us but bad for most other families, is that they are going back to only referring NSN children to childless infertile couples. Apparently they did this a few years back. I need to take up a time involved hobby so I don't have time to go look at the latest rumors. Under water basket weaving perhaps? Making minature houses out of toothpicks?

No comments: