5/31/2006
Time Off
I will be taking a few weeks off from my blog. I had a very bad day yesterday(now that American Idol song is flowing through my brain)...I found out my sis in law is having twins. I am so so so happy for them, but it just put me in a bad place at the same time. I am getting nothing but upsetting information about the wait (2-3 years), the tightening of China's criterea(there are some things that could disqualify us once we are in China's "review room"-which won't be until the spring), and I am hearing more and more that they are looking to shut down but agencies won't tell us that because they would lose money. Until I can get a part of my sunshine sparkle-sparkle personality back-and I will, I have to or I'll drive myself and everyone around me nuts-I will be taking a break from my blog. Thanks for understanding : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Don't give up! Right now the wait time is 11-14 months, per my agency... have hope. Hopefully, it won't be much longer than that. I know the wait is hard. They tell me that we *will* eventually get our referrals.
Melissa
LID 10/31/05
babyheaton.blogspot.com
Post a Comment