6/04/2006
All better now!
Ok, I'm back. A few things helped me back to my state of "ignorance is bliss" this week. In no particular order: 1. Time to heel from the "twins" shocker 2. Prayer 3. My wonderful friends who listened to me whine and didn't offer any bad cliches, just offered a gal's night out when in need-love you guys! 4. A bbq at our FCC friend Lee's house, there were no less than 10 adorable little girls adopted from China there. Just looking at their faces and hearing from the moms and dads how long and worth it the road was to their daughters. 5. A chemical peel care of Amy M's new medi-spa -Radiance (yes, Amy, this is a shameless plug-Radiance is located at the SE corner of Boynton Beach Blvd and Congress). I felt a few years older these past few months, but damn if I don't look a good 5 years younger now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment