

Thank you Lee and Becky for a great bbq. We have waiting family meetings one a month, but it was good to have it in a more casual atmosphere. It also gave us a chance to meet more families who are already home with their darlings! The food was fabu too! Here are two little pics for your veiwing pleasure-one of some of the girls-it was Sarah's b-day-you can see the cupcakes I made with homemade ganache icing in the pic too. They almost didn't make it too the party-I wanted to eat them all. The other is of us "waiting" couples. Wendy and Ed (on the right) were LID 07/05/05-so they will be getting their referral in the next month or two. I am so excited for them! On the left is Ana and crazy Ron. They are one fun couple! Kim and Todd, if you are reading this, we missed you!
No comments:
Post a Comment