




Most of the times I open our mailbox I find a quilt square or three from the April06DTC group I joined. I am "swapping" squares with 47 other adoptive moms to be and have received squares from Norway, Puerto Rico, Australia, and most of the states. I love those, they make me happy. But what makes me ecstatic is the ones I receive from family and friends.
This week I received wishes from 3 wonderful families. A Big Thank you and Hug goes out to these families.
On Monday, Carol and Tracy A. gave us an adorable wish that said "May you always feel the love your parents had for you before they even held you in their arms". This was sweet because as a part of our church small group, they listen to us whine, I mean talk about the wait. Carol is my #1 reader : ) -I love how she fills me in each week with what she read on my blog, it makes me keep writing even when I think no one is checking it out!
On Tuesday, our good friends Myra, Jerry and son Ty sent us three separate wishes. Myra actually embroidered the wishes-one has a magical wand, the other has the cutest goldfish-very Asian inspired. We love this family-it's actually D's college roomates parents, who are so much fun that we still do a bar crawl with them once every other month!
And yesterday, I got another sweet surprise. Ana and Ron, another adopting couple sent a "laugh" wish and the cutest fabric.
Hopefully these pictures will show up here, but I know they won't be in order. I'll never be a blogging expert-I actuallu somehow magically deleted every stinkin photo on the blog the other day! I'm so smart.
1 comment:
That was so nice of you to say Kristen. You and David don't whine!!You just want your child and you want her NOW!!!!
Post a Comment