9/26/2006

Almost home!






We saw the puppies today! We saw the puppies today! I think I decided to name our new little monster after my grandfather Henrico and call him Henry. It just seems more fitting than Finnegan but the jury is still out. What do you think? All 9 of the puppies were outside running around, but ours would take just a step or two then fall asleep on the grass. I hope he just has narcolepsy and isn't unhealthy! We'll go see him one more time Saturday before he comes home with us next Wednesday.

Here are a few pics of him. In the last one, he was drinking some water when one of his sisters came and sat on his head. Too cute!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loooooooove the puppies. I want them all!! That one of the choc & yellow lab should be in a calendar or something.
--Ronnie

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Ok I really, really want that choc lab... I was SO close about a year ago into talking Mike into getting a black one but no such luck... The unfair thing to the dog is that Mike and I go away to much to have a dog... but love your little man. Take care... Felicity
http://flissandmikeadventures.blogspot.com/