I can't believe it's been a year since we turned in our application to our agency. My life seems like a soap opera in one very peculiar way. No, my husband is not having an affair with my evil twin sister, nor did I just come back from the dead and find my best friend married to my father, who it turns out is not really my father but my brother or perhaps my uncle. You know how if you watch a soap opera once a year, it's like the same thing is happening, nothing is really moving forward? It's like the writers drag out a story line for like, years at a time. Anyhow, I do lately feel just like that. Any progress with your adoption? Nope. Is your file in the review room? Nope. Any word as to how long it will be? Nope.
Ah well, maybe my life is more like the movie Groundhog's Day.
Well, starting next week I'll have another distraction from the wait. A soon to be 70 pound drolling shedding panting smelly lovable distraction. Can't wait!
9/25/2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment