12/23/2006

Eight is (not) enough

Tomorrow, Christmas Eve will mark our 8 month wait. I wonder if we are a third of the way there, or just a quarter? I do know that when 12:01 am strikes on Jan 1st, I can say and be 99% damn sure we will be parents the next year. Well, have to keep this brief, preparing a monster brunch for D's family on Christmas day. D said "Scrambled eggs and bacon is fine", but when it comes to me and my kitchen, I like to go all out. Want to see the menu? I am getting hungry just writing it! C'mon over, there will be plenty!

Cesear Salad
Vanilla Bean Sour Cream Muffins
Begals with choice of Strawberry Bruscetta or Smoked Salmon w/ Wasabi Creme Fraise
Charred Asparagus and fresh herb Frittata
Hash Browns
Coconut Panettone French Toast with a topping of mixed winter berries in a maple syrup infused whipped cream
Bacon and Sausage
For the b-day cake: Cassada ala Siciliana (Italian Spongecake with ricotta pistacio filling and chocolate espresso ganache )
Mimosas
Bloody Mary Slushies

1 comment:

Ana said...

The menu looks great, K! Merry Christmas, guys!