1/02/2007

2006 and why I am thankful for it

I keep saying that I am so damn happy it is a new year. In a way, 2006 was a tough one. We lost Quincy and we are still childless. However, I reflected on 2006 yesterday and realized that I do have alot to be thankful for. Here are 06 reasons why 06' was a good year for me:

1. We were DTC on 04/24/06.
2. We were able to travel and vacation more last year than any other time in our lives-Maryland, DC, Atlanta, a cruise, Key West, Naples, Sanibel Island and of course skiing in Utah!
3. God blessed us finanically last year. We are very very close to being debt free, and that is a great feeling.
4. We met several great couples through our FCC group, many of those have become good friends.
5. I reconnected with a few friends that I had lost touch with over the years.
6. We are one year closer to meeting our daughter!

What are you thankful for from 06'?

No comments: