1/05/2007

Finally! The babies are here!

Each month, for one day, I like to live vicariously through the lives of others. If you click on RQ's webpage to the left, it will take you to see a whole lotta lucky family's webpages who just were referred their bambinas! They referred 18 days worth of LID's this month, but apparently those were smaller days, so the fact that it's more than the avg 15 days doesn't mean a whole lot. We are still on track for summer of 2008 I believe.

The stinker of it is that the CCAA homepage hasn't changed the review room update in 3 months. 3 months! I thought we'd at least be out of the RR by now, but they are still reviewing February. One of my many new years resolutions was not to buy the Empress anything until our file is finished being reviewed. It's so hard, now that I know we will meet her next year, I want to go buy more pink things! C'mon April!

No comments: