Whew! What a week! We went to Orlando for the week to see my mom and stepdad. They were kind enough to get us our own timeshare "honeymoon" suite after I expressed my displeasure of having to sleep on a pullout for four nights. We had park hopper passes and hop the parks we did with all of our might. We hit Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom and MGM all in one very fun and very exhausting day. The next day we had a much more leisurely day at Epcot. It was nice to have one final Disney trip sans diaper changes and temper tantrums. Ok, well, D had a small temper tantrum because we couldn't dine in Japan in Epcot. Apparently you can make reservations 6 months out to eat. Silly us, we thought we could just walk right in! It worked out though, China got us in and dinner wasn't half bad.
I only saw a handful of FCC parents, and I was a good girl and refrained from doing the stalking thing to them. My mom on the other hand, struck up a conversation with a lady and her 5 year old daughter adopted from China. I don't know how she started the conversation(we were in a different part of the park), but I am too shy to mention to FCC families that I don't know that we are in the process. I wish there was some sort of secret hand signal or something. I can't wait to bring Amelie to meet Disney and spend a mortgage payment on her Disney princess outfit and ears. I always said I would never spend frivolously on that type of thing, but I know I will-and it can't come soon enough!
1/14/2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment