1/14/2007
I am such a goober
Last weekend David and I went to Babies R Us to get a gift for a good friend who is due in February. We were standing in line for the registy and I looked arund and saw nothing but very pregnant bellies. I just got this overwhelming feeling of belly envy and started shaking. David must have seen me go pale, because he looked over at me and asked if I was ok. I said in a whisper "I can't do this". Thank goodness for giant Paris Hilton sunglasses. I didn't expect it, but the tears just started coming and we ran out of there before I made a total ass out of myself. Anyhow, thought I would share what a big bowl of emotional gooberness I am!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You're not a goober! ;-)
You're a raisinette!
Totally understandable.I"m sos orry for harping on about my experiences, because it ended up being different, but I remember the feeling.My husband took me to Kew Gardens (in England) as part of our anniversary celebrations but I spent the day crying-there were mommies with toddlers, babies, strollers and preggy bellies galore.
Post a Comment