Seems like Fergs is going to be just fine. The doc thinks she probably just ate some bad stuff over the weekend when she was running around our friend's backyard-licked a frog, ate some snails, sipped some chlorine water. Who knows. I am just grateful that she is better. Thanks for all of the doggie wishes!
Now if I could just get them to stop barking in their crates. I have read up on how to stop it, but nothing is working yet. I taught them quiet, and they will stay quiet for a few minutes at a time if I have a treat in my hand. But I need quiet for hours and hours. The funny thing is that Wheatens rarely bark, so Miss Annie is teaching Fergs how to carry on. It's hard to get angry at Fergs though, because unlike the high-pitch, nails on a chalkboard yelp that Annie owns, Fergie sounds like she is really just trying to carry on a conversation. Her little voice is very low and goes up and down in tone. As cute as it is, it has to stop, especially when they decide they want out at 6 am, and mom and dad aren't ready to start their day until 8. Any suggestions?
2/15/2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey, this will be good practice for you for when Amelie comes on board. Ana ;-)
Post a Comment