3/08/2007

Fellow April LID'ers


I decided to catch up on my fellow April LID'ers group and there is much talk about this long wait. There are many waiting parents out there who are just not coping well at all. A few are seriously considering pulling out. This saddens me so much. As much as I get all worked up about the wait, I know that we are halfway there. I can't imagine not going to China, even if it takes another 2 or 3 or more years. Most of us in this group have tried for years to start a family and to turn back now is just unimaginable to me. I think alot of the people who are on the fence already have a few children, but I really hope they all stick with it. Some greater force led them there and I hope they stick with it. If any of you guys are reading this-Keep the Faith and cyber hugs to you all. This will be the LAST year without our little ones-and this year is a quarter of the way done-you can do it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you ever get resolved the problem of having to resubmit if it goes over a certain deadline?

Kristen and David said...

Huh? This must be from a non-adoptive person-who is this?

Our 171H (the INS forms) will expire in August, at which point we will have to redo health forms, police forms, social worker forms, and INS forms. There is NO WAY we will travel by then, so yup, we will have to redo eveything. The fun continues!

Karen said...

I completely agree with you! As hard as the wait is, our daughter is behind it all. So, we wait!