Yesterday Ana and I went to one of our fellow waiting mom Kim's baby shower. Kimand Todd will be traveling in the next few weeks and we are so happy for them! Brea will be such a little princess with her gorgeous outfits. Hopefully those will all make it to Amelie's closet, us waiting folks have no problem with the hand-me-downs! Kim, I hope you feel better before your trip-you aren't suppossed to get sick until you get back! : )
3/11/2007
Brea's shower
Yesterday Ana and I went to one of our fellow waiting mom Kim's baby shower. Kimand Todd will be traveling in the next few weeks and we are so happy for them! Brea will be such a little princess with her gorgeous outfits. Hopefully those will all make it to Amelie's closet, us waiting folks have no problem with the hand-me-downs! Kim, I hope you feel better before your trip-you aren't suppossed to get sick until you get back! : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment