3/19/2007

Green Day(s)

Being of a wee bit of Irish Heritage I celebrated St Patties Day in a big big way. Friday we went to a little (and I mean tiny) Irish Pub right by our house. We had about twenty of our little ol' gang in the tiny tiny corner of this itty bitty bar. The band that plays is full of 60-80 year old men and they are a riot. We sang many a sing along songs such as the Unicorn song, Danny Boy and And She Was, and of course Alice.

The next day we crawled out of bed, drug ourselves to dog training class (I am commited) and then off to Atlantic Ave to see the parade and play all day. No pictures yet, my camera died mid Bahama trip, but someone will send me some.

I really hope Miss A is here with us for next St Patties day. I will put her in a 100% Irish shirt and shamrock antennas. Of course it will be a much shorter day on the Ave, but that's ok!

No comments: