6/25/2007

I'm back!



Alright, alright, I am back to the bloggy world! I may have lost all my readers, but here goes.

I decided to let me deflated ego take a break for awhile a few months back while we were waiting to get out of the review room. Well, guess what? WE ARE OUT! Only 4.5 months of review room anticipation. Of course, the CCAA decided to slow way down once they got to our month. Figures. I have been a nervous wreck for months on end, but as each day passed without a call from our agency asking for more info, I figured no news is good news. I was right. Whew!


Hmmmm.....what else has been going on? Oh, Ana and Ron got their referral for Gigi. This is one SERIOUSLY CUTE KID! Ana's shower was this past weekend and they should be heading to China in July.

What else, oh...not so fun news, David and I have to redo all of our adoption paperwork in order to get a new 171H (the document that allows you to bring in a foreign child into the US). Luckily, a good deal of it may be free this time around. And at least I know what to do this time!

Oh, and I met two other adoptive mom's to be in Maryland last month. I am hoping that we will be traveling together to China since our dates are very close!

Now some pictures of Gigi and of Gigi's mama at her shower last weekend!

3 comments:

Ana said...

Welcome back, K!!! I missed you. ;-)

Anonymous said...

If I'm not going to write a blog--at least I can be mentioned in one! :) It is great to read your blog. 14 months down, ? to go. But I'm feeling a bit more optimistic with RQ's statement about 15 day batches in 2008...All fingers and toes are crossed for our referral and travel in 2008. I have hope! --susannah

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

I agree that Gigi is one very seriously cute little girl... very angelic looking... wonder if Ana will let me babysit???? Nah... most likely not... lol

Take care... Fliss

PS... Stop reading Rumour Queen... she will only give you gray hairs... I think I have some and they are not from the RQ... but redoing fingerprints since the INS or FBI screwed up on my Father-in-laws prints and shredded the second set of prints... just great. Now I can't get anyone to call me or anything like that... I will have to bug them I guess...