7/16/2007

Busy week!!


It has been a whirlwind of fun this last week. My amazing girlfriend's Heather, Ronnie and Concetta threw me a fabulous birthday party on Saturday. Heather turned her house into a funhouse complete with indoor shuffleboard...and golf and ping pong outside. My camera is long dead so I don't have any pictures to share yet.

Yesterday I attended Ana and Ron's farewell brunch. I can't believe it's time for them to get Gigi already. Follow along with them with the link on the left......

We brought the beasts over to Heather and Dan's house after to go swimming (I came over to help clean up, but my good friends did that for me too-they are the best).....this is poor Annie after her mean mom threw her in the pool. She looks happy, but she was not a happy camper! I thought retreivers were water dogs? Guess not all of them?

1 comment:

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Forget China... I want the dog... lol... glad you liked the CD... it isn't meant to be 'sad' though...lol