
I finally made my first big purchase with the help of my wonderful mother. I was so afraid that they would stop making this and I love it so much that I don't care if it sits in the closet for 18 months before I take it out of the package. It's called "Wabi Sabi" and it is so me! Am I crazy not to want bears and bunnies in her room? It was a little pricey but I justified it because alot of her other stuff will be hand-me-downs. Kuddos to Fliss with my same LID month who bought an amazing stroller at E-Bay for half price....think I will follow her lead. Nothing but the best for Amelie-so long as some of it is on sale!
3 comments:
Whooo hooo... you go girl. Only the best for our spoilt princesses... go Ebay and fight for the deals... my spoilt princess is getting the Rolls Royce for the price of a Hyundai... the less I spend on 'stuff' the more I buy the princess...lol... one problem... I have the taste for it now...lol... even if it is in a closet for another 16 months... lol... Take care - oh... a small package is on it's way today. Only a little thing and hope it came out ok...
The set is beautiful!
I am finally catching up on you blog. It is beautiful, wonderful and very appropriate. Enjoy. Amelie will be there one day soon. XOXO-Wendy
Post a Comment