Didya miss me? Hello...anyone, anyone? Oh, is this thing on? Well, I don't blame you for not coming here. It has been a long time since I have blogged. But, since we are now only 41 LID's away OUR turn, I have decided to start posting again.
I did change the look of the blog and I like what I see....maybe that will inspire me to get back on!
Heading over to Amy M's to do some "slunch planning"....til manana!
6/17/2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm here! and I did! :)
I have you on my google reader which tells me whenever you post~ so, yeah!
Can't wait to read more from you and to see your daughter soon!
your blog looks beautiful, by the way!
Karin
Love the look! Here's hoping those 41 days go fast! There's a noodle shop in Guangzhou I'm dying to try ;)
Post a Comment