Hi all! Well we just arrived in Nanchang about 30 minutes ago. We had little internet access in Hong Kong and besides that we ran around like crazy for the 36 hours we were there. I loved Hong Kong, it was a cross between Miami and Manhatten. We are due to go meet our babies in 20 minutes, and I am a nervous wreck! I just wanted to let you know we are well.
They have a ton of pics from Hong Kong and will be able to post in a day".
Love you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to keep you posted with our journey!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You must have her right now! How exciting! Thinking of you and post soon! :)
Nathalie
Amelie is probably in your arms right now! I can't wait to see pictures!
Thinking of you all, cant imagaine how excited you must be. Cant wait until you all get home.
XXOO - Stacy
Little internet access in HK??!! That can't be! Anyway, waiting to see Amelie pics and the new de la Rosa family of three. Don't forget to kiss Amelie's delicious cheeks for me! Ana, Ron and Gi
Post a Comment