




This weekend I had the honor of co-hosting an engagement party for our good friends Wendy and Claus. It was luau themed and it was a success! Too much food, but never too many laughs were had by all. They are getting hitched on the same yacht that D and I had our reception on 5 1/2 years ago, so I will actually get to enjoy the wedding from a guest's point of view! Ours was such a whirlwind, that as much work as I put into it, I barely had time to sit back and completely take everything in. I can't wait until thiers. Hopefully the way our dance lessons are going, we'll be pretty good by then!
Speaking of dancing, I am totally hooked to Dancing with the Stars! I loved it last year, but now that I know the basics(and maybe a little more) of the Tango, Foxtrot, Cha Cha, Rhumba, Salsa, Waltz and as of today's lesson the beginning of the Hustle(stop laughing, really stop now, you are hurting my feelings : ) ), I really appreciate the moves the celebrities make. Plus, have you seen the legs on these dancers? Holy moly! Of course, that is their life and since no one is paying me to dance and I can only spend a few hours a week in the studio, the weight isn't exactly dropping off. Probably doesn't help that I come home with the munchies and eat half a bag of lime tortilla chips. I am sure those dancers satisfy their hunger with a tic tac and a half a grape. Whatever!
No comments:
Post a Comment